专业口译教你出国购物的英式讨价方法

翻译资讯    发布时间:2018/5/9 12:03:00

在国内你可能是砍价中的佼佼者,但是出了国门之后呢?想要买买,价格太贵,腰包太瘪,别担心,口译翻译教你几招砍价法宝,买东西的英式讨价还价方法。

安阳译员,你离高级翻译只差一个成语翻译技巧


讨价的英语可以用haggle或者bargain表示,比如:

Ella taught her how to haggle with used furniture dealers.
埃拉教她如何和旧家具经销商砍价。

Shop in small local markets and don't be afraid to bargain.
在当地的小店购物,不要害怕砍价。

那么如何能够顺利的进行砍价呢,下面给大家带来几种砍价的方式。

在商丘打算出国留学,你的外语还好吗


1. 开门见山法

直截了当的表达讨价还价,可以这么说:

Is there any discount?
有折扣吗?

How much discount do you give?
你们可以给几折?

Could you cut the price a little, please?
你可以把价格降一点吗?

Can I make an offer?
能讲价吗?

Can you make it a little cheaper?
能便宜点吗?

Give me a discount.
给我打个折吧。

How about buying one and getting one free?
买一赠一怎么样?

Come on. Give me a break on this.
别这样,就给我让点儿价吧!

2.拐弯抹角法

不好意思直接砍价,可以这么说:

Lower the price and I'll consider it.
价钱低一点我才会考虑。

I like everything about it except the price.
除了价格之外,我都很满意。

Will you give me a discount if I buy more than one?
如果我多买些,可以给我打折吗?

I’ll tell my friends about your shop. Can I get a special price?
我会给朋友宣传你家店,可以给我个优惠价吗?

If I pay the full price, can you give me something extra?
如果我付原价,可以给我小赠品吗?

Let's make it 30 yuan, a round number.
就30元了,凑个整吧。

3.不屈不挠法

买东西就是被宰,明确立场绝不被宰,可以这么说:

Don't try to rip me off. I know what this is worth.
别想宰我,我识货。

If you don't give me a better price, I won't buy this.
如果价格不更优惠些,我是不会买的。

The price is beyond my budget, and I can’t afford it if you don’t give me a special price.
这价格超出了我的预算,如果你不给我优惠价我是不会买的。

4.威逼利诱法

看店家没有降价的意思,就威胁要离开或者去别家买:

I've seen this cheaper (in) other places.
我在别家有看过更便宜的。

I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item.
听说别家的这个东西在大减价。

I don’t think I’ll have any of them. I’ll check around a few more places.
这些我都不想要了,我再去看看別的地方。

I can get this cheaper at other places.
这样东西我在别的地方可以买到更便宜的。

北京联合乐文翻译有限公司是人工翻译平台,聚合了来自全球译员和语言的服务机构, 致力于科技与文字的融合,我们通过互联网技术为用户提供更便捷的翻译服务, 一个简洁、优美的在线人工翻译平台,致力于支持全语种、全领域、全格式的翻译服务。 简单方便快捷的操作流程下,每一篇译文都能快速找到最合适的译者。

北京联合乐文翻译有限公司(北京译佳林翻译有限公司)是全国连锁集团,为方便我们的客户翻译文件, 我们在全国23个省会、 4个直辖市、 5个自治区设立了分公司,并且 7×24小时全天候为您提供翻译服务。


Copyright © 2003-2019 All Rights Reserved. 北京联合乐文翻译有限公司 京ICP备17046879号-1